Well it's the end of the season and almost the beginning of a new training one. With that being said, I'm already starting to think about goals for the next one. Here are some of my new season resolutions...
1. Yoga sessions 2-3 times per week in the off season, once a week during the season. (mental training, flexibility, strength)
2. Weight training 2-3 times per week (strength so I can push bigger gears)
3. Rock climbing at least one a week in the off season (strength, core focus)
4. Diet - limit alcohol to once a week, same with ice cream. :)
5. Try either skate skiing or short track skating in the winter.
Calendar wise - I'd definitely like to do a ton more NRC races. 10-15 in total. Hard core stage races included.
We're headed this morning to Toronto for a week of relaxation and rock climbing. Our dear friends Cam and Roanne are getting married. Should be a blast!